BLACK HISTORY MONTH!
This is my tribute to the black cartoon characters I grew up watching. Happy Black History Month.
1. Gerald - Hey Arnold
2. Keesha - The Magic School Bus
3. Huey & Riley Freeman - The Boondocks
4. Fillmore - Fillmore
5. Storm - X-Men
6. Sunny Bridges - Class of 3000
7. C Bear and Jamal - C Bear and Jamal
8. The Browns - The Cleveland Show
9. Kwame - Captain Planet
10. Brock - Pokemon
11. Susie - The Rugrats
12. Franklin - Peanuts
13. Little Bill - Little Bill
14. The Junkyard Gang - Fat Albert & The Cosby Kids
15. John Stewart - Justice League
16. Gary Coleman - The Gary Coleman Show
17. Static Shock - Static Shock
18. Skeeter - Doug (yes Skeeter is black… Don’t question it)
19. Chef - South Park
20. The Harlem Globetrotters - The Super Globetrotters
21. Miranda - As Told By Ginger
22. Vince - Recess
23. The Prouds - The Proud Family
24. Uniqua - The Backyardigans (her name is Uniqua… Don’t question it)
25. The Tenants of the Lawrence Hilton-Jacobs Projects - The Pjs
26. Afro Samurai - Afro Samurai
27. Damey Wayne - Waynehead
28. Cyborg - Teen Titans
29. Mr. Popo - Dragonball Z (let me have this one)
30. Numbuh 5 - Kids Next Door
The Never Ending Road.
In Corona, California there once was a road known by most of the older locals as the never ending road. Specifically, the road’s true name was Lester Road.
However, 70 years ago, Lester Road was an unlit road that people claimed became a never ending road when driven at night. The people who made such a drive were never seen or heard from again.The legend became so well-known that people refused to even drive Lester Road during the day.
Perpetuation of the legend convinced local law enforcement to investigate around the 1960’s. Lester Road took a sharp left turn at its end, and there were no guard rails. Beyond the curve lay a canyon, and on the other side of the canyon was another road that lined up so well with Lester Road that when viewed from the correct angle, especially at night, the canyon vanished from sight, and the road seemed to continue on up and over the hill on the other side of the canyon. Upon investigation of the canyon, dozens of cars were found, fallen to their doom, with the decomposing bodies of the victims still strapped to their seats.
Law enforcement tried to cover up their findings. They closed down Lester road, letting the trees grow where the road once stood and letting the bodies remain in their final resting place.